Wednesday, September 21, 2005

there she goes...my beautiful world.

I find myself always commenting on how imperfect my surroundings are. I can expose the flaws, and come up with some solutions, but that forced me to think...do I know what my ideal world would look like? I have some ideas. People wouldn't take so much, and give more to the communities they are apart of. Lots of trees, and clear skies. Bikes would be the primary mode of travel (even though I can't ride one), cut down on pollution, the worry over gas prices and general stress levels I hope would drop. People would respect each other in most instances, and just be more friendly. The issues that face people would be made of pinnacle importance, not just those of the rich. Education would not be used as a vehicle to gain greater material wealth, but to enrich the general livelihood of the populace. T.V.'s would only show the Discovery Channel, the History Channel, Sporting Events, and my favorite movies. Everyone would be encouraged to write about a book about their lives and placed in the public library. People would love God as much he loves them. My friends and I would have a live talk show that traveled from state to state, with a special 3 minute debate session between ronald, mike brown, chris ikpoh, sar and crestwell. There is more I could say, but there's no need. The beauty of the thought of it is enough. my wonderful world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't be in the talk show nigga.. I'll see you boy