Thursday, March 02, 2006

money.

This entry was really supposed to be about my conversation with eleanor rigby, but then life happened.
I went to get locs done (man, that sounds a little light) and saw one of the most beautiful women I have ever saw. I wasn't attracted to her, but I could appreciate her beauty. I decided to ask her name. She turned to me, looked at me in the eyes, and said "Money". Money? And when she looked at me, my insides got cold. It's happened to me twice before. Once, at this conference in Seattle, and at the club. I'm not going to say that I was face to face with evil at those 3 times, but something for damn sure wasn't kosher.
The lessons learned:
1) The eyes tell you a story about a person that nothing else will. Words, body language, shoes, clothing, hands all can speak, but they all can lie. Eyes are incapable of fallacy. If you read them right.

2) She told me her name was Money. I guess that isn't a lesson but damn. Money? Maybe it's because she wears alot of green. Or demands alot of green. Either way, she said Money. Classic.


No comments: